Privacy Statement: RG Products, LLC and/or any of its web divisions: ultratef-gel.com, does not sell or share any personal information with any persons or entities for any purpose. As a valued customer, you may receive discount codes and promotions from us directly
To contact us:
5690 Old Fort Jupiter Rd.
Jupiter, FL. 33458
Return & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
For return shipping, please contact us at email@example.com
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within 3 days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Don’t risk your boat or safety of your family and friends on an inferior switch
Keep Your Boat Afloat
Don’t risk your boat or the safety of your family with an inferior Bilge pump switch. Bilge Pumpswitches™ are hand-crafted bilge pump switches that remain sealed from moisture for as long as you own your boat. ULTRA Bilge Pumpswitches™ come in three sizes depending on your needs: Mini, Junior, and Senior. All three are available in either 12 or 24/32 volts, respectively. Each is a commercial switch with extra lead wires, adhesive butt slices, and capabilities
A true necessity for all commercial and recreational fishing and sailing boats
• Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
• Current rating- 15A @ 12V. Internal relay rated at 30A.
• Sensor Tube: Non-magnetic stainless steel
• Case Tubing: Buterate (highly resistant to impact fuel, oil, and salt water)
• Float: Buna-N
• Power on indicator light on top.
• 1 1/4″ ON/OFF differential.
• Positive action, no time delays or electronics.
• Made in the USA
• Long leads with adhesive wall heat shrink butt-splice connectors installed.
• Wiring instructions permanently stamped on the housing.
• Unique design provides maximum immunity to clogging, sticking, or pump burnout.
• Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard Standards.
• Contains No Mercury.
• Factory New, Quality built by ULTRA SAFTEY SYSTEMS in South Florida USA
• Don’t risk your boat or safety of your family and friends on an inferior switch.
RG Products of S. FL is the direct authorized factory dealer for ULTRA Safety Systems(USS) ULTRA Pumpswitches™ and Ultra Tef-Gel® anti-corrosive lubricant. Because of our special relationship with USS, we are able to offer the best prices, exceptional customer service, and fast free shipping to our USA customers on two of the best marine products on the market today.