The Corrosion Eliminator
and Anti-Seize Lubricant
Any screw or bolt installed to
- a) Prevent corrosion between dissimilar metals i.e. stainless screws, bolts or rivets into aluminum (paint blistering, frozen fasteners, outboard motors).
- Prevent galling on stainless and titanium fasteners, and
- Discoloration and rot in wood (water cannot get past it).
- Moving parts to lubricate:
- Hatch and porthole dogs, hinges and
- Fighting chairs slides, swivels, locking pins and
- Outrigger slides, pulleys, rigging screws.
- Slide, swivels, snaps etc. Slower moving bearing and cams to:
- Replace petroleum greases that wash out in3
- Enable lifetime use of bearings in hard access like lazzarettcs and furling gears.
- Replace silicone to lubricate
- Pump gaskets, heat exchanger parts and PVC fittings to:
- Stop weeping around endplates, faceplates, heat exchangers and plumbing
- Allow better sealing and adjustment in PVC
- Replace grease in shop on
- Punches presses, drill presses (longer life, smoother operation).
- Propeller shafts to allow easy removal of propellers (especially splined shafts). Packing in glands to make stuffing box drip free.
- Use on all your battery ends in flashlights etc. to stop tin oxide formation, making your batteries last much longer.
Many, many other uses! Cleans up with Mineral Spirits. Waterproof. Will not wash away.
Manufacturers using Tef-Gel®
OSHKOSH TRUCK CORP.
Dole fresh Fruit
Dynetk Systems Corp.
General Dynamics Robotics
General Dynamics SATCOM Tech
Haas TCM Inc.
Night Vision Technology, Inc.
Hunt llingess, Inc.
Idaho Power Supply
Naval Special Warlare Dev.
Naval Surface Warfare Center
Northop Grumman Systems Corp
Stidd Systems, Inc.
The Bern Group
The Boeing Co.
U.S. Coast Guard
Underwater Lights, LLC
US Anny Aberdeen Test Ctr
US Marine Corp.